but I had some parts I thought could improve it. Had this old anime gun thing I got at a yard sale new in box for $2 and figured I could use it on a project one day. For some reason my camera didn't take the before picture but it had a barrel on it i removed and kick stand legs.
Bunch of random parts removed from it.
Part of the barrel pulled off and sanded to fit a laser part onto it.
One of the scrap pieces fit really well into the old barrel slot so I drilled it out and mounted the laser inside of it.
Coming along nicely. Need to wait for the pan tilt part I ordered from ebay.
All Wired up and mounted on top of a 5v battery pack.